Homeopathic Hospital, Rochester, N.Y.
The picture shows the front grounds of the hospital with several automobiles parked in the driveway. The Hospital was chartered on May 25th, 1887. Over the years additions to the original building were constructed: the Pavilion and the South Wing in 1893, the nurses dormitory in 1898. On December 1st, 1889 the Rochester Homeopathic Hospital School of Nursing was opened. In 1926, the North Wing was added and in that same year the hospital's name was changed to The Genesee Hospital. On May 21st, 2001, the last patient was discharged and the doors closed. Affixed to the postcard is a US 1 cent stamp. It is postmarked December, 1924 and bears the number 26850N.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Second International conference of American states: message from the President of the United States, transmitting a communication from the secretary of state, submitting the report, with accompanying papers, of the delegates of the United States to the second International conference of American states, held at the city of Mexico from October 22, 1901, to January 22, 1902 Estados Unidos. Delegación a la Conferencia Internacional Americana, México 1901-1902 (Government Printing Office, 1902)Esta publicación es un compendio de los documentos registrados en el informe que los delegados de los Estados Unidos en representación de su Presidente, exponen en la Segunda Conferencia Internacional Americana celebrada ...