Caracterización del ausentismo laboral por causas médicas en una empresa de alimentos de la ciudad de Bogotá, D.C. 2013 – 2014.
Guerrero Ortiz, Andres Ricardo
Diaz Solano, Karol Andrea
ABSTRACT INTRODUCTION: Absenteeism by medical cause is an issue that generates involvement in the worker and the company. Objective: To characterize absenteeism by medical cause of a food company in Bogota. Materials and Methods: Cross-sectional study with secondary data records disabilities the years 2013 and 2014. The data processing was performed using SPSS , measures of central tendency and dispersion were obtained. The number and duration of disability , the average length of these , the affected system is determined , the frequency analysis was performed by cost center and gender. Results: A total of 575 disabilities , 387 were of common origin for 188 disease and accidents were recorded. 3326 days were lost due to absenteeism , which was presented in 45.09 % in 2013 and the remaining 54.91 % in 2014 , of these 1985 events were generated in 1341 by common origin and accidents. The main cause of disability from diseases of common origin were associated with musculoskeletal system diseases, and for those originating in accidents were injuries in hands. Conclusions: 2014 occupational accidents decreased compared to the year 2013 and the most affected system regarding musculoskeletal disease was common . It is desirable that a system or program monitoring and analysis jobs is implemented to identify associated risk factors and minimize risk.